Do not go into the portal. Go to the office.
Clock Puzzle Solution:
1. Locate a clock in the office. Exam the clock with eyepiece. Notice a line is drawn on the quarter of the clock. This is hinting that the switch cover underneath the clock face will open every quarter of the hour. Notice the time is real time. When the switch is revealed, turn the switch. The clock body will open.
Go to the elevator in the library and go up to the tower. Follow the hand rail until you locate a round ball. Roll the ball continuously up and down. The pendulum will start to sway. The goal is to use the pendulum to knock over the safe on the other side of the handrail.
Go to the glass room. Locate a table with devices. Place metal object in front of the wooden box. Insert two crystals in the wheel. Turn the switch a few times. The wooden box will transform. Look at the box with eyepiece. Press the right button until the metal object turns into a sphere. Press the middle button to retrieve the object.
Go over to the screen on the right side of the table. Notice a arrow on the edge of the maze view.
1. Go straight until you hit the wall. Turn left.
2. Go straight again until you hit the wall. Turn left.
3. Go straight again until you hit the wall. Turn right.
4. Go straight until you see a podium on your left side. Turn left and go up to the podium.
5. Get a mysterious artifact.
Go back to the atrium and enter the portal. Repeat steps in the Imprisoned ending. Until the portal for the train appears. Two pedestals also appear. Place the artifact on the right pedestal.
Check out the artifact. Turn the round handle. Put on eyepiece and enter the artifact. There is a blue crystal. Use the two switches until the crystal is illuminated. A square button will replace the artifact. Press the button to get a blue beam. The portal becomes a wooden door.