You are now inside the observatory. Check out the device suspended on the wall beside the star chart.
Red Gem Puzzle Solution:
1. The circular device has few pieces: a base layer, a needle, a small circle, and a large circle. Look closely, you will see four red gems on the base layer.
2. Rotate the pieces so all the gems illuminate. Solution is shown in the picture below.
3. Get an etched glass disc.
Locate a round capsule on a table.
Round Capsule Puzzle Solution:
1. Turn the switch on top. The capsule will open.
2. Insert etched glass disc. Then press the button on the rim of capsule to turn on the light.
3. There are two handles on the edge of the capsule. Turn the two handles to rotate the discs until an image of dragon with the words appear: DRACO THE DRAGON.
4. A compartment will open. Get the crystal star.
Go back to the star chart. Insert crystal star. You will see the dragon constellation. Tap on the stars will turn it red. Recall the image of Draco the Dragon in the capsule. Tap on the stars so the constellation match the one on the capsule. A wheel with astrology symbols will reveal. Grab the odd scrap of parchment and a telescope lens.
Go back to the table. Check out the plinth on the table covering with symbols. Insert the parchment between the handles. Move the handle to the position where the lines connecting the symbols correctly: diamond to diamond, Square to square, circle to circle. Make a note of the two set of symbols: Star (moon) and Moon (two curves).
Locate large crank handle at far end of the room. Turn the handle to lower the telescope.
Repairing telescope lens:
1. On the telescope there are a star wheel (Top) and a moon wheel (left). Check out the star wheel. Turn the wheel so the moon symbol is below the tab.
2. Check out the moon wheel. Turn the wheel so the two curves symbol is below the tab.
3. Take off the broken lens. Insert telescope lens.
4. Slide the handles on two side of the lens until you see an image of unicorn seal with dragon tail.
5. A compartment will open. Grab the metal plate.
Go back to the plinth on the table. Insert metal plate on top of the parchment. Look at the plate with your eyepiece. The planets are spinning. Catch the two symbols as the markings aligned: Star and a line through double circles. Slide the metal plate down. Get a second set of symbols: Moon and Triangle with a Wave.
Go back to the telescope. Go to the star wheel and turn the wheel to a line through double circles. Then go to the moon wheel and change the symbol to the Triangle with a Wave. Look through the lens. Adjust the focus so the stars line up. Get the large iron handle.