Gear Panel Puzzle Solution:
1. Notice the spinning wheel in the far left. Place the large square gear next to it.
2. Turn the handle in the bottom-center to move the spinning wheel leftward to the end so the wheel will trigger mechanism.
4. Slide the switch at the bottom-left to right position.
5. Slide the switch at the top-right to the down position.
6. Notice a second spinning wheel in the far right. Place the large square gear and small circle gear next to it. Then place the small triangle gear to complete the chain.
6. Turn the handle in the bottom-center to move the second spinning wheel rightward. A compartment will open. Get a large handle.
7. Retrieve all three gears.
Look at the orb closely. Slide the handle on the top to the side and remove the brass handle. The orb will open. Get the orb with a socket from inside.
Gear Panel Brass Handle Puzzle Solution:
1. Go back to the gear panel. Insert brass handle in the top left circle.
2. The handle controls the wheel next to it. Turn the handle to rotate the wheel 90 degree counterclockwise.
3. Slide the switch at the bottom-left to the center position.
5. Notice the spinning wheel on the top. Turn the handle in the bottom-center to move the wheel to the top.
6. A mechanism will trigger and replace the sundial with a planetary model.
2. Second planet from the sun: The planet is missing top half. Insert the orb with a socket. Tap the button on top. The planet will start rotating around the sun.
3. Third planet from the sun: This planet resembles earth. Align three rotating parts with the bottom piece. Then push the button at the top.
4. Moon: Rotate the wire around the moon so the circle wire opening align with the circle on the moon. Get the metal casting.
A compartment half-way down on the side of the lectern will open. Get a lens cover.