Making the key for the middle tier of the iron box. Check out the symbol on the second tier. Go to the furnace. Insert the hollowed out metal block under the template. Rotate the three part wheels so the design resembles the image on the iron box middle tier keyhole. Place the first key in the plate. Go to the bellow and start pumping until the temperature raises and melt the metal bar. Get the finished key from the water bucket.
Return to the iron box. Locate a square with a circle inside. Insert two chess pieces. A image of hexagon and circles will appear. Look at the image through the eyepiece. A miniature workshop puzzle will appear.
Miniature workshop puzzle solution:
1. Rotate the water wheel until you see the missing water wheel part. Align the missing part with the window. The missing part will come out of the house and complete the wheel.
2. Bring the wheel to the front. Slide the switch on the side. The roof will open and emerge a pyramid. A light beam and three mirrors will also appear on the corner of the box.
Mirror Puzzle Solution:
Adjust the mirrors so the light beam go through all mirrors. Then adjust the mirrors again so the shadow casts by the light beam reflect the design as shown in the last mirror.
Go to the furnace and construct the last key. Rotate the template so the design reflects the symbols on the iron box. Place the key in the plate. Go over to the bellow and start pumping. Grab the key from the water bucket.
Rotating Wheel Puzzle Solution:
1. The puzzle consists of four rotate wheels each is marked with a red dots. You need to align the red dots and move them to the bottom segment.
2. Use the left button to select segment and right button to rotate the wheel.
3. Upon puzzle completion, grab the metal casting.