11. Letter: You will need to find the handle for the two cross-marks holes. Locate a letter with initials AS on the table top. Notice at the corner is a piano keyboard with cross marked at three keys.
12. Piano: Locate an octagon-shaped knob without handle on the side of the table. Insert metal plate that you obtain earlier. Turn the knob. Out comes a piano keyboard. Press the three keys that you seem in the letter at the same time. Insert gold coin in the hole. A button will reveal. When you press the button, the piano will play a sequence: 11, 9, 7, 9, 11. You have repeat after it. Once you do, a second sequence will start automatically: 9, 16, 5, 16, 9. Repeat after it. A third sequence will play: 11, 9, 11, 9, 11. Repeat after it. If you mess up, just press the button again and start from beginning. A mechanism will trigger, and a secret compartment will reveal. Grab two metal handles.
13. Board: Go back to the board. Install the Metal Handles. Follow the sequence as show below. Retrieve the Red Gem in a Metal Plate. You will trigger the mechanism once again. Emerge from the black box are a lens and a board with three gems.
1. top clockwise once. Insert block
2. top clockwise once. Insert block.
3. bottom clockwise three times. Top clockwise once. Insert block.
4. bottom clockwise once. Top clockwise three times. Insert block.
14. Gems: The board with three gems is another puzzle. Follow the sequence below to retrieve all three gems. Go over to the round platform on the table top between the lens and the board. Place the Red Gem in a Metal Plate on the top left. Yellow gem at the bottom left. Green at the top right. Blue at the bottom right. Once all the gems are placed. Put on your eyepiece. Look at them through the lens. Mechanism will activate. Black box top cover will unlock. Open the box.