We have prepared the best The Room Guide to help you beat the game, this series of guides feature the Epilogue. We have divided the guide into 4 easily read sections so that you can find where you are stuck in the Room Epilogue faster and easier.
2. Switch: Turn the switch on the side of the table. This will open a panel. Place the Small Gear on the bottom triangle. Press the rectangle button next to it. The mechanism will activate. A rectangle piece will slide towards a puzzle.
3. Clips: Your goal is to release the two clips on the top left corner holding a cover. Each clip can be released when you turn the identical clip on the map. See the images below for the solution. Once the clips are released, the cover will open reveal a switch.
4. Cylinder: Turn the switch will activate a mechanism. A cylinder shape compartment will appear on tabletop. Grab the Metal Orb. Look at the Metal Orb closely. To open the Metal Orb, rotate the top part until you see a circle with a symbol as shown below. Press on the circle. Retrieve the Small Gear from inside.
5. Coin: You must obtain the coin before you put in the second gear. Press on the switch locating at the side of the table. Three tabs will appear. The solution is at the other side of the table. Move each tab with dots over corresponding symbols. A drawer will open. Grab the coin.
6. Second Gear: Go back to the panel where you place the first Small Gear. Place the second Small Gear on the square above the first Small Gear. Press the rectangle button next to it. A drawer will open. Get the Strangely Shaped Key.